Whom God Has Joined
John and Isobel Kuhn were two ordinary people who made an extraordinary committment—to put "God first." With transparent honesty and humor, Isobel shares stories from her life as a missionary wife in China. Her exuberance and colorful style make those far-away places seem as close as next door, while her deep faith in God speaks to the deep needs we all experience.
- Getting Married is Not a Private Affair After All
- What Comes First?
- How to Develop a Taste for Bean Curd
- His Wonderful Cook—As Viewed by Her
- Speech Seasoned with Salt
- John Becomes "Daddy"
- Counting Raindrops
- Unwanted Assignment
- Beginnings at Yungping
- The Forgotten Cloak
- A Hard Day
- A Glimpse of Storybook Land
- A Parting That Did Not Part
- The Thing With the Stuff in It
- Furlough Without Baggage (1936)
- Working the Thing That is Good
- Home Town
- The Ticklish Question