Truth About Adventist "Truth"
Many Christians believe the Seventh-day Adventist Church is simply another evangelical church that worships on Saturday (Sabbath). They do not perceive the organization's cultic nature nor understand the spiritual bondage that results from following Adventist teachings.
Topics covered include:
- Adventism's emergence from the date-setting heresy of the Millerite movement in the 1840s
- The church's foundation in Arianism
- Ellen White, the "messenger" who is a "continuing and authoritative source of truth"
- The gospel-denying investigative judgment
- Sabbath as the "seal of God" and Sunday worship as the "mark of the beast"
- The doctrine that the dead do not exist; they do not go to be with the Lord
Table of Contents:
- Ellen White, a Source of Truth
- Founded on Error and Deception
- Remnant Church of Bible Prophecy
- Sabbath Observance, the Seal of God
- Sunday Observance, the Mark of the Beast
- Judgment Started, October 22, 1844
- Promote The Clear Word
- Dead Persons No Longer Exist
- Gospel Additions
- Deceptive Practices Still Used
- Author's Summary Remarks
- The Good News of Christ
- Suggested Resources
About the author: Dale Ratzlaff was a fourth-generation Adventist and Adventist pastor when he discovered that Adventist theology undermined the gospel. He has authored four books.