Stop Counseling! Start Ministering!
Stop Counseling! Start Ministering! tells why Christians should be opposed to counseling and literally Stop Counseling! and Start Ministering! Reasons are revealed why counseling, because it is problem centered, inevitably involves sinful conversations. Central to ministering is helping individuals in need to overcome their fixation on their problems and encouraging them to become Christ-centered on a daily basis. This book provides ways of equipping those in need with the truths of Scripture and encouraging them to live the daily life in a way that will be honoring to the Lord and beneficial for meeting life’s problems without sinfully talking about them.
- The Public Undressing of Private Lives
- The Heart Is Deceitful
- Problem-Centered Biblical Counseling
- The Myth of Problem-Centered Counseling
- Cross-Gender Counseling
- Research Against Counseling
- In Cahoots?
- Overcoming Problem-Centerdness
- Ministering Biblically
- The Believer's Daily Walk