The Size of the Soul - Principles of Revival and Spiritual Growth
This collection of editorials was written while A. W. Tozer was editor of Alliance Life. Known throughout the world—his editorials were printed simultaneously in Great Britain—Tozer had a pithy writing style and a keen prophetic eye to the condition of the church. This 12th book of editorials covers such topics as:
- The steps to revival
- The needed reformation
- The Christian's hope
- The causes of religious confusion
- The need for prophetic insight
- What About Revival?
- The Use and Abuse of Good Books
- Who Does the Work of God?
- Not Too Many but the Wrong Kind
- Words without Meaning Are Idle Words
- A Needed Reformation
- Perpetual Sacrifice or Perpetual Efficacy?
- The Corrosive Effects of a Fretful Spirit
- No Sin Is Private
- Zeal: What Does It Prove?
- Hope: The Universal Treasure
- The Church Wins a Pyrrhic Victory
- Let No One Rob You of Your Christian Confidence
- The Causes of Religious Confusion
- The Problem of Numbers
- Not Papal Infallibility, But the Witness
- The Gift of Prophetic Insight Imperative Today
- Optimist or Pessimist?
- We Are All Heretics by Nature
- The Shadow of Consequences
- It Is Essential That We Think Like God
- The New Birth Is a Myster
- Christian--Or Only a Student of Christianity?
- A Word About Superstition
- More About Superstition
- Thankful? Yes, But to Whom?
- Not Peace, But a Sword
- Root Out of a Dry Ground
- Strength from the Indwelling Spirit
- Divine Love Is Neither Blind Nor Dumb
- What Easter is About