Reflections on the Gospels
Rescued by Michael Catt from a collection of newspaper columns and compiled for the first time into book form, Reflections on the Gospels is a wonderful devotional volume that gives insight into God's Word through the eyes and pen of Vance Havner.
Whether you use this book as a personal devotional or as a study tool, you'll find it an enlightening and inspiring resource. Havner's unique style has impacted thousands of God's people through the years and his one-liners have found their way into thousands of books and sermons. He authored nearly forty books during his ministry and is considered by many to be the most quoted preacher of the 20th century.
Table of Contents:
- Preface - Warren Wiersbe
- Introduction - Michael C. Catt
- Part One - Reflections on the Gospel of Matthew
- Part Two - Reflections on the Gospel of Mark
- Part Three - Reflections on the Gospel of Luke
- Part Four - Reflections on the Gospel of John