Millennial Eschatology: The Triumphant Kingdom of Messiah
This introduction to “Last Things” in the Bible examines and resolves the issues of Old Testament eschatology as it relates to New Testament eschatology; excellent graphs and illustrations throughout.
Old Testament Eschatology
- Introduction to O.T. Eschatology: The Problem That Perplexed the Prophets
- O.T. Eschatology: An Overview
- Introduction to the Day of the Lord
- Prophecy of the day of the Lord: Six Basics
- Prophecy of the Triumphant Kingdom in the O.T.
- Other Eschatological Prophiecies in the O.T.
- Summary: O.T. Eschatology
- Addendum A: Six Purposes of the Great Tribulation Period
- Addendum B: Comparisons of the Visions of Daniel 2 & 7
- Addendum C: The Seventy Weeks of Daniel 9:24-27
New Testament Eschatology
- Introduction to New Testament Eschatology
- Old Testament Eschatology Clarified by the New Testament
- Five Doctrinal Basics on the Triumphant Kingdom
- Ten Point Summary of Jesus' Teaching on the Kingdom
- Jesus Predicts Eschatological Events
- The Kingdom in the Book of Acts
- Church Connectives & Non-connectives with the Kingdom
- New Testament Eschatology Clarifies that of the Old
- Does the Church have its own Scriptural Eschatology?
- Day of the Lord in New Testament Eschatology
- The King & the Kingdom in the Book of Revelation
- An Historical Overview of Eschatology
- Premillennial Understandings Defended
- Summary & Conclusion
- Addendum A: The Transitional Nature of Acts
- Addendum B: The Day of the Lord in Acts 2:16-21
- Addendum C: Descruption of Antichrist in Scripture