“My Lord, O King, according to thy saying, I am thine, and all that I have.” Words of absolute surrender with which every child of God ought to yield himself to his Father. If our hearts are willing for that, there is no end to what God will do for us or to the blessings He will bestow. We all want to be absolutely surrendered to God, yet we hardly dare to utter the words. Andrew Murray clearly and simply explains full surrender to God and shows the way to a victorious life in Him.
Greatly concerned for the spiritual guidance of new converts and for spiritual growth in long-time Christians, Murray penned some of the most enduring devotional classics of Christian literature. The two beloved works in this volume reﬂect Murray’s longing for a deeper life in Christ and his prayer that others would long for and experience that life as well.
- Humility: The Glory of the Creature
- Humility:The Secret of Redemption
- The Humility of Jesus
- Humility in the Teaching of Jesus
- Humility in the Disciples of Jesus
- Humility in Daily Life
- Humility and Holiness
- Humility and Sin
- Humility and Faith
- Humility and Death to Self
- Humility andHappiness
- Humility and Exaltation
- Absolute Surrender
- The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love
- Separated Unto the Holy Ghost
- Peter's Repentance
- Impossible With Man, Possible With God
- O Wretched Man That I Am!
- Having Begun In the Spirit
- Kept By the Power of God
- Ye Are the Branches: An Address to Christian Workers