Galatians - God's Antidote to Legalism
Addresses the problems created by a legalistic approach to the gospel. Too many believers are convinced that perfection can come through rigid observance of the Law. Galatians is the solution to this false idea. No other book of the Bible so clarifies the issue of the believer's relationship to Old Testament Law.
Table of Contents:
- How to Test a Gospel Message
- Apostleship in the New Testament
- Doctrinal Logic of Galatians 2: 15-21
- The Verb "Justify" in Galatians
- Seven Key Scriptural Aspects of Justification
- All Uses of the Verb "Justified" in Romans and Galatians
- Doctrine of the Believer's Relation to Mosaic Law
- Understanding Spirituality
- "New Things" of the New Testament
Ron Merryman served the Lord in Bible colleges for eleven years, three of those as acting president of Western Bible College in Morrison, Colorado (now Colorado Christian University). Leaving Western, he became the pastor of Holly Hills Bible Church in Denver, Colorado, where he served for fourteen years. While serving as a pastor, Ron became the visiting professor of History (1976-1980) at Christian Heritage College in El Cajon, California. Ron writes and manages Merryman Ministries from his home in Tullahoma, Tennessee.