Is the emerging church movement just another passing fad, a more contemporary approach to church, or a bunch of disillusioned young people looking for answers? In fact, it is actually much broader and is influencing Christianity to a significant degree. Grounded in a centuries-old mystical approach, this movement is powerful yet highly deceptive, and it draws its energy from practices and experiences that are foreign to biblical Christianity.
- A New Kind of Church?
- The Birth of the Emerging Church
- A "New" Faith for the 21st Century
- Riding the Emerging Church Wave
- Ancient-Future Worship
- When West Meets East
- Monks, Mystics, and the Ancient Wisdom
- The Second Coming of the "Eucharistic" Christ
- The Kingdom of God on Earth
- The Undoing of Faith
- A Slaughterhouse Religion?
- A New Reformation?
- Or An End-Time Deception
Roger Oakland is an author and lecturer and the founder of Understand the Times International. His easy-to-understand teaching style communicates to people of all ages and backgrounds. Over the past twenty-five years, he has lectured at numerous churches, conference, universities, and educational facilities in over fifty countries.