The Evolution of a Creationist
A fun and fascinating look at the wonders of creation that led this former hardcore Darwinian evolutionist to a firm, unwavering faith in the God of the Bible. Jobe Martin describes his conflict between the Bible and the evolutionary beliefs he was entrenched in. The incredible creatures he studied led him to a determination that they had to have been created by a designer. You will delight in the exciting conclusion that the Bible is true—it can be trusted, not only in the realm of creation, but in all other areas as well.
Ninth printing, revised in 2008
- The Evolution of a Creationist
- ...And Then Came Assumption
- Has God Been Toppled?
- "Missing Links" Are Missing
- Orangutans, Monkeys, and Man
- The Ten Commandments and the Days of the Creation Week
- Earth's Pre-Flood Water Canopy and the Dinosaur Mystery
- Do Mutations Produce New Life Forms?
- Earth: Young or Old? Give Me Facts, Not Assumptions
- Deception in the Textbooks
Each chapter concludes with a special "Marvel of God's Creation" section, featuring a specific creature and explains the impossibility of its having evolved. Also includes Subject, Author, and Scripture indexes, as well as a 2008 update.