Against "Biblical Counseling" For the Bible
Against biblical counseling?
By adding the wisdom of men, Christians lose sight of their God-given resources. This book gives reasons why Christians should abandon the biblical counseling movement. It calls Christians back to the Bible and to biblically ordained ministries and mutual care in the Body of Christ. It is readable, challenging, controversial and thought-provoking book about the rapidly expanding biblical counseling movement.
Table of Contents
- Is Biblical Counseling Biblical?
- Biblical Counseling and the Cure of Souls
- Biblical Counseling and the Bible
- The Onerous Ones
- Biblical Counseling Compromise
- Recycling or Integration?
- For the Bible: Against Biblical Counseling
About the authors: Martin Bobgan holds four college degrees, including a doctorate from the University of Colorado, and is President of PsychoHeresy Awareness Ministries. Deidre holds a MA in English from the University of California at Santa Barbara and is a member of Phi Beta Kappa. They have coauthored twelve books together.