2018 Conference Complete DVD
We give thanks to the Lord for allowing The Berean Call to have another outstanding conference. This year, alongside T. A. McMahon, we were encouraged by returning speakers Carl Kerby, Rob Congdon, and Mike Warren, and were also blessed by newcomer Matt Ferguson. The topics ranged from Creation vs. Evolution, Biblical Discernment, Calvinism's impact on the church, and more! Our speakers covered a wide variety of issues plaguing the church today but all pointed back to where our salvation lies: in Christ alone!
Enjoy all 12 DVDs from our 2018 conference, or watch each session for free. Click on the links below:
T. A. McMahon: “Staying the Course Through the Apostasy”
Carl Kerby: “Whose 'Voice' Are We Listening To?”
Matt Ferguson: “Performance vs. Relationship: 'Growing Up as a Jehovah's Witness'"
Rob Congdon: “The Tumbling of TULIP”
Carl Kerby: "Something From Nothing! And You Think We Have a Problem?"
T. A. McMahon: “A Testimony of Dave With T. A.”
Rob Congdon: “New Calvinism: Its Present Impact and Its Future Impact”
Carl Kerby: “What Is the Best Evidence God Created?"
Matt Ferguson: “Ministering to Youth in a Hopeless World"
Rob Congdon: “Gog and Magog"
T. A. McMahon: “Making Sure We Are Staying the Course"
Mike Warren: "Contending for the Faith"
This Year's Speakers:
- T.A. McMahon is the president and executive director of The Berean Call ministry, editor-in-chief and contributing writer for The Berean Call newsletter, co-author of The Seduction of Christianity, The New Spirituality, and author of Showtime for the Sheep? and Temporal Delusion. Holder of a master's degree in communications, he has researched and written numerous documentaries and scripted several feature films. His writing/producing for Christian videos includes The Cult Explosion, The God Makers, Israel, Islam, and Armageddon, and Psychology and the Church. thebereancall.org
- Carl Kerby has a passion to proclaim the authority and accuracy of the Bible and to engage the minds and hearts of believers and unbelievers in today's culture so that they may experience the realities of the Word of God. Whether he speaks to youth or adults, large or small crowds, churches or schools, Carl has a way of connecting with almost everybody, which is one of the reasons that he is a much sought-after speaker both in the United States and abroad. Carl was a founding Board Member of Answers in Genesis for 10 years and served there for more than 15 years before stepping out in faith to become President and Founder of Reasons for Hope. rforh.com
- Matt Ferguson is the assistant pastor of Calvary Chapel of Bend, Oregon where he also ministers to the youth of the church. Matt grew up in a family who were all members of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society, also know as Jehovah's Witnesses. As a former JW he knows the cult both doctrinally and experientially and has used that experience to not only sharpen his discernment in our day that is characterized by false teachings and practices that abound in the world and in many churches that profess to be Christian, but also it has enabled him to have sincere compassion for those who are bound by false beliefs. Matt's passion and desire is to see the youth of this generation come to a close and personal relationship with the Lord who loves them and gave Himself for them.
- Rob Congdon is the head of Congdon Ministries International, an organization that assists local churches in understanding biblical eschatology and thereby enabling them to defend their belief in the Rapture, the Second Coming of Christ, and the 1000-year Millennial rule of Christ upon the earth. Rob works with pastor and leaders in helping them to identify and counter false teachings such as Calvinism, the Purpose-Driven/Emergent movement, and Reformed/Replacement theology. His latest books address the errors found within amillennialism, and in particular, anti-Semitism and what he calls the "New Calvinism". congdonministries.org
- Mike Warren is the senior pastor of Calvary Chapel Gold Country in Grass Valley, CA. He is a featured speaker in the apologetics documentary Wide Is the Gate 3. As one with a shepherd's calling, Mike's passion is to encourage believers in the love of Jesus and the truth of His Word.