My Journey Through Doubt Into Faith
Isobel Miller gave up God for worldly pursuits. But as graduation approached and her engagement was broken, she questioned that decision. "If You will prove to me that You are, and if You will give me peace, I will give You my whole life." God heard Isobel's prayers and responded. He reached out to her, ending years of searching and building her up for decades of fruitful missionary service with her husband, John Kuhn, in China.
- On to the Misty Flats
- Slippery Ways in Darkness
- What You Should Not Imitate
- My Year in Arabia
- A Pair of Shoes and the Firs Conference
- Extinguished Tapers
- J. O. Fraser of Lisuland
- The Moody Bible Institute
- Spiritual Prevision
- At Sundry Times and in Divers Manners
- Graduation and C.I.M. Candidature
- The Vancouver Girls Corner Club
- "Let Us Go On!"